Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
Vitamin B12 Tablets contain Vitamin B12, which is utilized in the formation of healthy red blood cells, maintenance of the nervous system, and proper metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It also helps maintain proper growth and appetite in children. A daily Vitamin B12 supplementation is often recommended for vegans and vegetarians as vitamin B12 is mainly found in meat products.
- Processing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats and help to make all of the blood cells in our bodies
- Important for maintenance of our nerve sheaths
- May help in reducing the symptoms of pernicious anemia
- It May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections
- Deficiency includes mental confusion, tiredness, pale skin, and recurrent mouth ulcers
[Microcrystalline cellulose, di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent [Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Veg. Glycerine], Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Children 3 to 12 years of age; one tablet daily. For adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily can increase to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||1 Tablets|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money