Brand: MuscleBlaze | 8130505050 | [email protected]
Sold By: Aksha Enterprises
Ships From: Delhi , 400007
Citrulline Malate, lab tested for potency and purity, has been clinically shown to support increased performance and lean mass gains, support increased blood flow and amino acid delivery to skeletal muscle, leading to increased protein synthesis (muscle growth), enhance ATP production and support cell volumization, and is a potent precursor to arginine.
- Improved Elimination of Ammonia: MuscleBlaze L-Citrulline contains L-citrulline which is a non-essential amino acid which is a precursor to Arginine. Along with ornithine, arginine is responsible for the removal of ammonia from the body. Ammonia is the product of protein metabolism and is often stored in the liver. These ingredients help detoxify the liver and remove the deposits of ammonia.
- Improved Liver Function: With the removal of ammonia, the liver is able to function better. Fitness enthusiast knows that the liver is one of the major organs when it comes to fat metabolism. This means that your body has more energy and that the deposits of fatty acids are removed more efficiently.
- Delayed onset of fatigue: Arginine improves blood circulation in the body. This allows the nutrients that you consume to flow through the body easily and reach the vital organs faster. Blood also supplies oxygen to the muscles when you workout, improving recovery and preventing fatigue.
- Improved endurance: Faster recovery means that you are able to carry out longer and more intense training sessions with greater ease. Improved recovery also improves the size and volume of the muscles, making you stronger with each training session.
- Mix 2g of citrulline malate in 200 ml water, juice or your pre-workout drink approx. 30- 45 minutes before you hit the gym.
- On non-training days consume prior to meals on an empty stomach.
- Do not exceed the dosage of 3 scoops (6g) in a day.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money
Add a Review
You May Also Like
HealthXP Prime BCAA 0.55 lbs, 250Gm ( 37 Servings )( 52 Reviews )