MyProtein Impact Whey Protein 2.5kg
AllTime Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. | 9999 257 104 / 105 | firstname.lastname@example.org
MYPROTEIN-THE HUT GROUP P.O BOX 612, NORTHWICH, CW99HX, UK.
- Backed up with an impressive amino acid profile fulfilling bodily demands of all the essential amino acids (EAA’s).
- My Protein Impact Whey contains over 2 grams of Leucine in each serving.
- A dose as low as 1.9 grams of fat and 1 grams of carbohydrates for a fitter body.
- Each serving of My protein impact whey provides approximately 103 calories.
- A very low quantity of sugar and salt.
- Grade A Labdoor ranking.
MyProtein Impact Whey Protein 1kg is made up of premium quality grass-fed whey and contains 21grams per serving. It also delivers 4.5grams of BCAA, 3.6g of Glutamine per scoop, 1.9g of fat and 1g of carbohydrate per scoop. This is the apt product for you if you’re in search of a quality assured whey protein powder with exceptional value for money and a remarkable nutritional profile. MyProtein Impact Whey Protein 1kg is fast absorbing and recommended to be consumed 30-60 minutes post workout. Alternatively, it can be consumed on daily basis as your basic protein intake. It is consumed with water or milk or can be made through recipes with a Greek yoghurt. To go that extra mile, check out our range of Impact Whey Protein recipes on The Zone Recipe Page, Suggested Use Add 1 large scoop (25g) to water or milk in a protein shake half an hour before and after the workout. It can be taken as a snack or as a pre-bed protein kick, we suggest mixing with milk due to its slower absorption rates. 1 Scoop serving contains 21g of protein, 4.5g of BCAA, and 2g of Leucine.
- Low fat and carbohydrate.
- 80% protein content per serving.
- Helps in growth and muscle mass maintenance.
- Great tasting and easy to mix.
- This supplement is for both pre-workout and post workout.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Natural, And Artificial Flavoring, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose.
Mix 1 scoop (25g) with 6-8 fl oz of water, milk or your preferred beverage and consume immediately (Adjust liquid content to suit your preferred thickness). Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day. You can achieve this through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. We recommend consuming your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- 5 4
- 4 2
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
|Flavour||Chocolate Smooth, Chocolate Brownie, Cookies And Cream, Vanilla, Chocolate Caramel, Coffee Caramel, Chocolate Mint, Mocha, Strawberry Cream, Rocky Road, Chocolate Banana, Latte, Raspberry, Orange Cream, White Chocolate|
|Number of Servings||100|
|Serving Size||25 g|
|Goal||Muscle Building,Muscle Recovery|