Brand: Organic Gyaan
Sold By: Jajoo Organics LLP
Ships From: Kota, Rajasthan
RAJASTHAN, IN, 324005
Country of Origin - India
Nothing takes an Indian delicious meal to the next level like a spoonful of A2 Bilona Gir Cow’s Ghee. From dal, halwas, and chapatis to khichdi’s, pure cow ghee is one kitchen ingredient we never get enough of. It’s healthy, tasty, and helps enhance your food’s taste and nutritional value. It is no secret that almost every Indian dish tastes like desi ghee tadka, which makes food more delicious!
One of Ayurveda’s most treasured foods, ghee, has incredible healing properties, especially our A2 Bilona Ghee, made using the ancient Vedic “Bilona” process using A2 milk contains A2 beta-casein protein. In modern research, A2 protein is much healthier than A1 protein in the modern research. Also, the Bilona method owes its name to the wooden beater used since ancient times to churn out butter from the curd.
However, our a2 cultured bilona ghee is prepared using the same ancient traditional Indian method, i.e., Grandma’s Secret Bilona method, by churning the curd using a wooden churner and then heating the butter to produce A2 cow pure ghee. Most importantly, the A2 ghee we source is from the A2 milk of the indigenous breed cows fed on highly nutritious grass, thus contributing to its health benefits and being nutrient-rich. Also, to add, the cow get their feed from free grazing. Thus, the nutrition contained in Gir Cow Bilona Ghee is more than other commercial ghee.
- Though, some people refrain from consuming ghee, worrying about the weight gain myth ghee carries. The fact is that A2 Gir cow ghee is made from A2 milk curd that is churned into butter of pasture-raised cows that contains CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) that may help you in losing weight and has high nutrient value. Similarly, A2 Ghee Bilona is completely free from preservatives, sugar, salt, GMOs, hormones, and no added colour or fragrance. Zero Carbs and sugar-free.
- Gir Cow’s Bilona Ghee is a storehouse of all essential nutrients that fulfil the body’s daily dietary requirements, such as vitamins A, D, E, K, B2, B12, B6, C, Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and healthy amino acids. A2 pure desi cow ghee is packed with nutrients idle for lactose and gluten-intolerant. It also contains powerful anti-oxidant properties that will help maintain good health.
- It is the richest source of Calcium, Phosphorus magnesium with a super quality protein and a variety of micronutrients that help enhance energy levels and healthy functioning of the heart and brain and may help strengthen bone health. As almost approx. 80-85% of your activeness depends on your gut health. Our Vedic ghee may help improve gut health as it helps detoxify the body.
- Furthermore, most people relate ghee with fat and a failure in heart health. Still, Omega-3 fatty acids in bilona cow ghee may help maintain your heart health and provide a healthy boost to the heart.
- Apart from all this, A2 Gir Cow Bilona Ghee has a smoke point of around 450∘F which is much higher than oils and butter. Hence, when cooking at very high temperatures, ghee does not release toxic fumes and retains the food’s nutritional facts.
|Ideal For||Men, Women & Kids|
|Size||1000 ml, 500ml|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money