Brand: Organic Gyaan
Sold By: Jajoo Organics LLP
Ships From: Kota, Rajasthan
RAJASTHAN, IN, 324005
Country of Origin - India
Ashwagandha is one of the most valuable herbs in the Ayurvedic medical system, dating back more than 3,000 years. Its Sanskrit name Ashwagandha literally means ‘that which has the smell of a horse’, so named because it is said to give the strength and vitality of a horse.
Organic Gyaan offers original ashwagandha root powder that is organic, non-toxic and loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. Ashwagandha powder is a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and minerals like magnesium, calcium and iron. It also has other medicinal nutrients like withanolides, alkaloids, choline, fatty acids, and amino acids.
- It may help to tone, support, strengthen, and revitalise bodily functions.
- It may help energize your body.
- Ashwagandha powder may help maximize the body’s ability to resist stress & reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Good for muscles and joints.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder with warm water or warm milk once or twice a day.
- You can also take ashwagandha powder with desi ghee for overall nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Can also use ashwagandha powder by making its tea.
|Ideal For||Man & Woman|
|Qty||Pack of 2, Pack of 3|
|Size||200 gms, 300 Gms|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money