Brand: Pure Nutrition | 9152557994 | [email protected]
Sold By: Herbs Nutriproducts Pvt. Ltd.
Ships From: Mumbai
Pure Nutrition Virgin Olive Oil is a cold pressed premium grade oil with high nutrition and richness of anti-oxidants. Its high fatty acids content helps increase the ‘good’ cholesterol and decrease risk of heart disease. Our premium quality Virgin Olive Oil is obtained by mechanical cold pressing below 22deg C, allowing the oil to retain its natural colour, nutrition, aroma and rich antioxidants. Olive oil is very rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs). Higher intake of MUFAs may raise high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol without raising low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Good Fats keep you healthy and active: Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a rich source of antioxidants and monounsaturated fats, both of which helps to protect cardiovascular health. The fat composition of Extra Virgin Olive Oil is also a major contributor to its healthfulness. It’s primarily made up of monounsaturated fat, a heart healthy fat that is a staple of the Mediterranean diet
- With beneficial Antioxidants: Olive Oil is loaded with powerful antioxidants. These antioxidants are biologically active and may reduce cellular imbalances that are associated with causing chronic inflammation. The natural extraction process used to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil ensures it retains all the nutrients and antioxidants from the olive fruit
- Rich flavour & aroma makes the best dressing: Virgin Olive oil has the rich flavour & aroma of fresh olives. This makes it an excellent choice for exotic dressings and dips mostly for Mediterranean salads, pizzas and pastas. Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains the most nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins of any other class of olive oil, since no nutrients are lost to heat damage. This is why you can feel the distinct flavour & aroma of fresh olives
- Good for Heart: Extra Virgin olive oil reduce the risk of heart disease because of its monounsaturated fat content. Along with this heart-healthy fat, extra virgin olive also contains phenols which act as antioxidants, reducing the oxidative stress throughout your body
- Skin Benefits: Extra virgin olive oil is also naturally rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin A that makes it great for your skin. You can rub some oil on your face and see the difference. It penetrates deep into the skin, moisture it as well as adds a protective shield
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money