Brand: Pure Nutrition | 9152557994 | [email protected]
Ships From: Mumbai
Iron is one of the most important minerals for the body. It plays a vital role in helping red blood cells deliver oxygen to every cell in the body. It’s also an essential component of energy production. Supplementation may be needed to help prevent iron-deficiency that may lead to conditions like Anaemia. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to normal oxygen transport in the body. It boosts energy by helping to fight fatigue in users with low iron levels. It also includes Vitamin C to promote enhanced iron absorption.
- Boosts Haemoglobin: The chief function of iron is to form haemoglobin, a red protein whose main purpose is to transport oxygen in the blood. Additional haemoglobin is important because humans lose blood in many ways, especially from injuries. Women lose blood every month during their menstrual cycles, which is one of the most common reasons women may be more likely to suffer from anaemia
- Improves Muscle Strength: Muscle weakness and low iron are linked. Adequate levels of iron help provide the necessary oxygen for muscle contraction. Low iron can cause the loss of muscle tone and elasticity
- Reduces Fatigue: Iron may help manage unexplained fatigue, which can affect both men and women. Even in someone who isn’t anaemic, low iron can still reduce energy levels. This is especially common in women during their reproductive years
- Boosts Immunity: Iron plays an important role in strengthening the immune system. It promotes haemoglobin which provides oxygen to damaged cells, tissues, and organs. A strong immune system is able to fight against diseases and infections. Therefore, without iron, the healing process cannot start
- Improves Concentration: When iron levels in the blood drop, concentration and attentiveness is affected almost immediately. Getting levels restored can improve concentration and boost cognitive performance
DHA powder protein prenatal vegetarian micronized
1 tablet daily after meals.
|Serving Size||1 Tablets|
|Ideal For||Men & Women|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money