Sold By: QNT SPORT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Gurugram, Haryana
• 323 Central Hoptown Industrial Area, Selaqui,Dehradun, Uttrakhand-248011
• MGVS LifeSciences Vill Bhungarni P.O. Shivpur Paonta Sahib , Distt Sirmour HP 173025
• Swasthum Wellness Pvt Ltd 43 A Naresh Park Nangloi New Delhi 110041
•Country of Origin - Belgium and India
Extensive research has shown, creatine monohydrate is a natural substance that turns into creatine phosphate in the body and helps make a substance called adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP provides the energy for muscle contractions. Our Creatine monohydrate is a premium quality creatine and often taken pre/post workout and/or with other supplements like whey protein.
- The pure creatine monohydrate that we propose to you has many benefits for improving the effects of your training. Optimal to include your workout routines which involve successive series of intense exercises, its intake will enable you to improve your physical performance. The effects of creatine are to accelerate muscle development by providing energy, strength, and endurance for the muscles.
- Creatine monohydrate allows the release of energy by accelerating the synthesis of ATP in the body. As ATP stocks are quickly depleted, creatine intake is important for increasing their production and providing additional energy.
- This boost of energy will allow you to gain strength and power during your training sessions. In addition to improving your physical performance, creatine monohydrate will also promote protein synthesis.
- This allows you to acquire muscle volume in addition to increase physical recovery. The feeling of tiredness will then be reduced and you will be able to train more intensively.
Add 1 Teaspoon (5g) of QNT Creatine Monohydrate to a glass filled with 250-350 ml of cold water or fruit juice. Then mix it up with a spoon. Drink at least 4-5 litres of water per day during creatine uptake.
|Ideal For||Man & Woman|
|Number of Servings||83|
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (3 g)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money